Chilliwack Pickleball Club
(Please read, sign, and submit at the Landing) (use pdf form attached below)
All participants of The Chilliwack Pickleball Club agree to abide by the following when entering and/or participating in club activities under the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return To Play Protocol:
- I agree to refrain from participating if feeling sick, and do so for 14 days if experiencing any COVID19 symptoms.
- I agree to refrain from participating if I have had any contact with anyone exhibiting COVID 19 symptoms or a confirmed case of COVID19.
- I agree to refrain from participating if I have had contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has been subject to a quarantine order.
- I agree to refrain from participating if I am subject to a quarantine order.
- I agree to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2 meters away from others whenever possible.
- I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility.
- I agree to follow all of the clubs COVID-19 Safety Mitigation Plan and Return to Play Procedures.
- I understand that if I do not follow the aforementioned Plan and Procedures that I may be asked to leave the club.
- I acknowledge that continued abuse of the Policies and Guidelines may result in suspension of my club membership temporarily.
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club activities and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above, will not entirely eliminate those risks.